Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Melt-An-Ice Cube Game

I have been playing this game in my classroom since I was a "student teacher"!
I have re-made the sheet for the students to follow because my original was copied MANY times!
I also have changed the wording from "10 Seconds" to "10 Counts" for my kiddos.  

If the students roll a 1...they will hold it for 10 counts. 



If the students roll a 2...they will drop it down their shirt.
Yes...they can't wait to roll a 2!



If they roll a 3...they blow on it for 10 counts. 



If they roll a 4...they drop it. 



If they roll a 5...they put it in salt for 10 counts. 




If they roll a 6...they float it in water for 10 counts.
See the boy in the background more interested in this center than the one he was working on!?!
I don't blame him...it is so much fun!


CLICK RIGHT HERE  
if you would like this FREEBIE for your classroom!

2 comments:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.

    Dry Ice Blasting in Abu Dhabi & Dry ice suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am appreciative for this blog to disperse information about this critical subject. Here I discovered distinctive portions and now I will utilize these new directions with new energy Dry Ice Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace