Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My top 20 Teachers Notebook/TPT Units

I love reading all the "Teacher Week Posts" from Blog Hoppin' and seeing all the "Fresh~Done~Ready-To-Go" Classrooms.  (((Mine is getting there...YEAH!)))  I would like to say THANKS for sharing and inspiring me!  I cannot wait to share my classroom pictures with you....Hopefully on Monday.

Here are 20 of my Teachers Notebook/Teachers Pay Teachers "MUST HAVES" for the beginning of the school year...in no particular order.  Check them out!  I think you will LOVE them, too!


What a great way to teach how to treat each other NICELY and with RESPECT!  {Click here to grab it!}

What kiddo doesn't like to play games!?!  {Click here to grab it!}

I know what my Foster Grandparents  (((Love them))) will be working on with my students.  {Click here to grab it!}

I cannot express how excited I am to use this packet with my students.  The charts look great in my classroom, and they are also a nice visual reminder for the students.  Can't wait to buy 2 & 3!  {Click here to grab it!}

What a fun FLUENCY packet.  {Click here to grab it!}

What a great way to engage the kids...with their own names!  {Click here to grab it!}

Let's just say this is Deanna Jump's BEST SELLER!  {Click here to grab it!}

Great activities and I love the phonemic awareness emergent book to use with the students!  {Click here to grab it!}

I bought September and I WISH I would have bought them all!  {Click here to grab it!}

My kiddos LOVE the overhead!  What awesome academic ideas to use with it!  {Click here to grab it!}

Last year, I use this for my morning work.  It is a great way to work on building sentences correctly.  {Click here to grab it!}


Ha...I was going to create something like this for my classroom this summer.
 Don't you love when you find it already made? I do...more play time for me! {Click here to grab it!} 

Simple...but FUN Alphabet book.  I love the cutting practice for the kiddos! {Click here to grab it!}

What a great resource for ME and my KIDDOS.  I think it is my favorite buy of the summer!  I love my new word wall and cannot wait to share it with you!  {Click here to grab it!}

All I am going to say is....Jitter Juice!  {Click here to grab it!}


She sells each pack separately...but I bought all three to help differentiate my teaching.  {Click here to grab it!}


Fine motor and literacy work all in one.  I love it!  {Click here to grab it!}

This packet will help keep you more organized during guided math lessons.  I love the timed tests!  {Click here to grab it!}

I just love OWLS!  What a fun unit to use in the fall!  {Click here to grab it!}

I will be using this unit during the beginning of the school year.  Can I just say I LOVE IT...when it is my own!?!  I am excited to use the little reader book, Buddy Bear, with the students.  It explains to the students how to use the supplies in his/her school box respectfully. {Click here to grab it!}  


I do want to say....There are so many great teaching resources on the web right now.  I wish I could give a great big "SHOUT OUT" to them all.  I do not like leaving anyone out!  I really hope you enjoyed this post and found more things for your wish lists!  Amber 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Olivia Foster. Very good idea with this blog. I'm also thinking of starting a blog. I have the content for the blog. Recently, I went to my factory with my nephew and his class. First, I rented a 12-seater car so that all the children could fit and then my assistant gave the children a tour of the factory.

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace