Monday, October 17, 2011

Wrapped Up in Kindergarten

I think this is one of my NEW favorite bulletin boards for the hallway.  So cute and a glue stick mess! 






I gave the students white rectangles (measurements below).  The students had to cut the rectangle into a oval shape and "warp it" with torn white construction paper.  I used about 40 11*17 white sheets to tear up into strips. Yes...the night before I tore the strips! 
Head - 8*8
Body - 11*7
Legs - 8*3
Arm - 6*3
Mouth - 5*2.5
Eye - 2.5*2.5

Amber

   

3 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to see this adorable bulletin board in person this past weekend. Too cute! Love it!
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I got a comment!!! Even if it was from my best-E!!!!! Thank you, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed a pinterest pin back to your blog for monster glyphs but can't seem to find it anywhere? Can you help? Love your site!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace