Monday, September 1, 2014

Keep Calm I'm A Newbie ~ CURRENTLY



Listening ~ Footloose
If you LOVE anything 80's as much as I do....we should hang out one weekend!  Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Dirty Dancing, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Some Kind of Wonderful, One Crazy Summer, Can't Buy Me Love, Top Gun, Sixteen Candles...I could go on and on!

Loving ~ My New Classroom Decor
Tomorrow is Open House in our School.  I get to meet my kiddos for the first time.   I hope they LOVE our room as much as I do.  I HOPE to SHARE with you very soon!

Thinking ~ About "For Blogness Sake's" recent post on things THAT ARE HARD!
SHE IS SOOO RIGHT!  About a year 1/2 ago I lost 60 pounds.  I CAN DO it again (yes...I gained much of it back) and still take care of my boys and my classroom, too! 

Wanting ~ More Time With My Niece and Nephews!!!
This past weekend I was able to be with all my niece and nephews and it was not long enough.  They are growing up so fast and I LOVE EACH OF THEIR SMILES BUNCHES & BUNCHES!  

Needing ~ To Be With My K Team Again....And I Am!
Last year I was in a different elementary school in our district.  I am back home where I belong!  It is going to be a GREAT year teaching KINDERGARTEN!!!

3 Trips ~ 
Wyoming...I just want to give my aunt a hug right now!
Upper Michigan....Most of my family is in Upper Michigan.  I live about 4 hours from there and I do not get there enough!!!
Paradise...I want to travel with my hubby again and any place with us together would be paradise.  Palms trees would make it even more of a HAPPY place!  

THANKS BUNCHES for reading!  Watch for a post soon SHARING my creative work in my classroom THANKS to School Girls Style, Blogs, & Pinterest!   Amber  

6 comments:

  1. Good luck this school year! I taught K for 4 years and really enjoyed it! I love your blog layout, too! I'm a new follower. I'd love for you to follow me, too!

    Michelle
    http://kinsellaskitandkaboodle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see pictures from your room! I'm sure it's so cute if your blog is any hint. I love creepin' on classroom decor!
    And, uhh, yeah, I'll totally come hang out and watch 80s movies with you! I've never seen Top Gun, and I need to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with K. I did it for 10 years, and it's a lot of work, but there's a lot of rewards. I just found your blog through Farley's linkup. Your blog looks great BTW.
    Sandra

    savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I would add "Better Off Dead" to that list. It has so many great lines..."give me my two dollars!" And of course, the eye candy of "The Outsider."

    Give me the 80's any day. By the way, does "Princess Bride" make the 80's cut? No matter, I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls Just wanna have fun...my FAVORITE!! My BFF and I used to try out the dance moves from the movie in my parents living room with our boyfriends...lol.. Yes that makes me old...haha! So glad you are back with your K team this year! You can do it...loose the lbs that is. I am right there with ya. 3 years ago I lost 50 and I have now gained back 30 :(. I am getting back on the treadmill and the healthy eating habits. I am a stress eater and let that be my excuse. I will be your cheerleader!!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally with you on the 80's love!
    Sounds like you are ready for school. Hope open house went well and that you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace