Friday, September 12, 2014

Five For Friday!



I just LOVE my students "Super Kinders" that I might keep it up all year long!  Every morning when they arrive at their cubbies...this display will remind them to use appropriate behaviors all day long!   HE HE HE  

You can get this creative activity from Gluesticks N' Giggles!


Our AMAZING principal had these made (she also did some of the painting) for ALL the staff in our building this summer.  Isn't it sharp!?!

Add caption

This is one of my favorite bulletin boards in my classroom.  This is where I will display all our interactive writing charts.  Each chart we make together will remain on the wall and the kiddos can keep re-reading it when they "read the room"!


The poem reads: I made this special magnet on the very first day so that my kindergarten work will always be on display!

The magnet will hang on the fridge at home.  As the student makes projects or completes good work he/she (or the parents) can change what is clipped to the magnet.   


I walked into the gas station after working LATE one school night.  The lady behind the counter said..."Is that paper clips in your hair?"  With a (I am so embarrassed smile on my face) all I could say was "Yes!".   I wonder if the next time I go into the gas station she or others will be wearing paper clips in their hair, too.  PROBABLY NOT!

Thanks for reading and have a HAPPY weekend!
Amber

5 comments:

  1. I love the magnet idea! So simple but creative & thoughtful. Now I want to do that before open house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine....I can send you the template. Message me your e-mail address. 5krocksblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Super Kinders, so cute! Haha on the paperclips. You didn't know you were a fashion setter did you?!?

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace