Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Gift - Mommy's Notes

I don't know how many times I am looking for a scrap piece of paper to write a grocery list or phone number on.  I found this idea and I had to try it with my students. 

I cut a 8 1/2 piece of white paper in to 4s.  On each sheet, I added a different font at the top that said - Mommy's Notes.  I had my students write their name and do a little art at the end of each piece of paper.  I copied their work onto colored paper, cut it back into 4s, and tied a bow around it.  I am also sending a note home with the master so that the moms can go make more note paper at a copy business.  I am going to do this next year, too.  They turned out very cute!  I will attach a couple of pictures.  I will put my parent note on my teacher website. 



 If you have any questions, please let me know! 

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace