Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Student Teachers Rock...TOO!

Last week...I had to say GOOD-BYE to my student teacher, and she was absolutely wonderful!  It was so nice having her around, and the classroom feels "kind of empty" without her.  The students and I made a little gift basket for her.  Nothing says...enjoy your new teaching adventure than a basket full of "LOVE & TEACHER GOODIES"!
Mrs. Apland (a wonderful teaching partner of mine) shared this classroom-made with love book idea with me...and I LOVE it!  I will use it every year! 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


If you are looking for a "STUDENT TEACHER" resource I would 
CLICK RIGHT HERE !
Her resource is a GREAT way to show your student teacher that you care, and they will feel LOVED organized and a lot less overwhelmed!    

6 comments:

  1. I loved reading all of these great ideas! I am saying good bye to my student teacher this Friday. We all LOVE her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a student teacher some day. I so appreciate the two women who mentored me when I was a student teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ideas! Are the tags available to download and print? I have several practicum students in my class this year and I think this will be perfect for them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh....this is awesome!! I love the "god gas" tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gift tags! Where can I get them, I can't believe my student teacher is finished already and I'm not prepared...these would be perfect to add to the teacher bag I'm having embroidered for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can i get the template for the front page?

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace