Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Silly Joke Writing

Have you seen the "LOL! My Silly Joke" 
We did this today for our writing project and the kiddos LOOOVED it!  CLICK HERE to go to her TpT shop to wishlist or buy it for next year!
What do cows listen to?
Moo-sic!
The students copied a joke onto the recording sheet.

Then the students drew and colored a picture to match their silly joke. 
What do sea monsters eat for lunch?
Fish and ships!
Why don't ducks tell jokes when they fly?
Because they would Quack up!

Here is the template that I created for my kiddos to go with her cuteness!
CLICK RIGHT HERE if you would like to use this template in your classroom!

Thank you, Amber & LuAnn

5 comments:

  1. These turned out so oooo cute! I love all the silly jokes! You ladies are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so oooo cute! I love all the silly jokes! You ladies are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! Did you type up the riddles and did the kids choose their own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Ann....I found some "Jokes By Letters" from Kindergarten basics blog. I type them up and gave each student one I thought he/seh would like. At this age...I think it is easier then the little kiddos trying to come up with the joke themselves. Here is the link... http://kindergartenbasics.blogspot.com/2012/08/kindergarten-lunchboxes-need-kid-jokes.html

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace