Journal writing is a SPECIAL time in our classroom!
Why we feel it is important to share our journal writing in the classroom…
- Makes it possible for all students to participate
- Opportunity to share personal experiences with each other
- Preparation for talking to an audience
- Classmates are able to give positive feedback about writing strategies used (Capital letter, spaces between words, ending mark, details in picture)
- Gives the students confidence in their writing ability!
|This anchor chart helps keep track of who is "READY TO SHARE" and "I HAVE SHARED" since we cannot fit in everybody each day! CLICK HERE for our TpT FREEBIE! CLICK HERE for of TN FREEBIE~|
|You can get these fun chalk colored pencils from CREATIVE CLIPS for FREE!|
|Want to link up with WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!?! Click HERE!|
THANKS FOR READING
Amber & LuAnn