Friday, January 23, 2015

Five For Friday!



Management Tip!
If you are going to do a project in your classroom for example, making play-doh, give each student a colored sticker and assign each step by a color.  This way everyone will have a turn!  



A fun way to make "spaces between words" STICK!




My student teacher made these positive notes home on her Cricut machine.  I might have to get me one of those!  Simple and cute!!! 


Mrs. Apland, a FaBulOuS kindergarten teacher right next door to me, made this class book for her student teacher.  Seriously...the cutest idea ever!  A book of reference letters by Mrs. Apland's Kindergarten 

This was my son's page.  LOVE HIM! 


We made a FREEBIE of this game just for you!
Click HERE to go to our TPT shop and grab it to play with your kiddos!!!

Want to link up...click HERE!

THANKS BUNCHES for reading! 
Amber & LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I found your blog from the Doodle Bugs linky party! You have a great blog! I loved the student teacher book that you posted. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a student teacher right now and LOVE the Hire me book. Thanks for sharing!
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace