Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Snow" Much Fun Building Sentences

My class LOVES sentence scrambles....and what a great idea to do it together as a class.



I took a little spaceman that my students use and blew it up in color.  
Click {here}  for a black and white copy of the spaceman. 

When LuAnn and I were presenting in Indy at the SDE I Teach K Conference we were able to sit in on a session presented by Linda Scheuer.  I could not wait to go back to my classroom and do with my kiddos.  They LOVED it! 

Thanks for reading!  Enjoy your New Year!!!
Amber

2 comments:

Ms. Jessica said...

My students love this activity as well! I use a small stuffed animal of an astronaut when I write sentences on the easel or smartboard, I love that you incorporated that into the sentence scramble! What an awesome idea!

-Jessica
A Turn to Learn

School Sparks Renee said...

So cute. Just shared the Spaceman idea with a colleague - so simple, yet brilliant!

Post a Comment