Monday, July 18, 2011

Kids are so freakin' funny!

Mrs. Dillard is hosting linky party about funny things kids say! I have been "cracking up" all afternoon reading other post from teachers! Thanks for the super-duper laughs!
I would love to post "MY FUNNY" but it might not be appropriate to share on my blog.  Anyway....I have a student funny to share.  I have a bigger chest and I try very hard everyday to make sure that the students cannot see down my shirt what-so-ever.  One day...I was tying "Josh's" shoes before recess and I noticed that you could see down my shirt ALITTLE.  So...I got up pretending that I need to see something down the hallway and adjusted my shirt hoping he wouldn't notice what I was doing.  I got back down to finish tying "Josh's" shoes and he said, "Don't worry Mrs. Osterman...I didn't see your boobs!"
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Do you have any funny teacher stories?? Link up with Mrs. Dillard!
BLOG TITLE
Amber

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my linky party! Your story is hilarious! Leave it up to a boy!
    BTW you grabbed Hadar's button & not mine.
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, Mel. I get so messed up sometimes because I keep linking from page to page. I will fix it right away! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace